Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Ensure all incoming customer calls for service are addressed in a timely manner;
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received;
- Maintain the dispatch board / schedule;
- Create Service Order for all service calls;
- Dispatch Service Technicians;
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of each call;
- Respond to all messages left overnight;
- Forecast workload for 1 week;
- Contact customers with a “Parts Pending” status as parts are received for scheduling;
- Follow up on all pending and recommended work with customer utilizing WIP report;
- Maintain Service Agreements, scheduling, and staging of materials, database information and renewals;
- Order parts for service calls;
- Forward list of parts used by technicians or to be credited by warehouse;
- Maintain on call schedule, to include 1st on call and standby technician;
- File service orders;
- Facilitate return of warranty parts;
- Check service time cards for accuracy;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced customer service skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Basic geographical knowledge of service area;
- Knowledge of industry is recommended;
- Strong computer skills;
- Outgoing, friendly.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”