Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Follow all safety processes and procedures, and keep safety as the number one value;
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults;
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault code;
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards);
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work;
- Immediately reporting to your Supervisor possibilities of exceeding the quoted timeline and describing newly discovered circumstances and or causes;
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned tasks, including but not limited to: improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of shop service work, responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of shop service work;
- Abide by Strongco’s safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools, etc;
- Willingness to complete required training;
- Must supply own tools.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”