Brand/Division: CASE Construction
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall viability and growth of the branch as well as house-keeping of facility. He or she will be responsible for Safety Programs and conducting monthly safety inspections, as well as for submitting safety reports to management. This person will ensure customer satisfaction, support CSR activity and oversee Branch budget development. He or she will also have to train staff as required and become responsible for mentoring and self-development initiatives. He or she will offer support to all Sales functions at branch level, as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership CSI scores for assigned territory;
- Customer satisfaction, disputes & credits;
- Facility upkeep and functionality;
- Safety programs and reporting;
- Product support functions performed at branch level;
- Enforcement of company policies;
- Warranty processing;
- Achievement of short and long-term company objectives;
- Timely reporting of Safety Inspections;
- General appearance and functionality of branch;
- Increased Product Support revenues of the branch;
- Branch expense control.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Past supervision experience;
- Knowledge of Product support practices;
- Knowledge of Vendor systems;
- Knowledge of administrative practices;
- Knowledge of company policies;
- General financial knowledge;
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Heavy Equipment industry;
- WHMIS, site orientation and Safety Training is an asset.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work is done within the branch (shop, Parts Department and in the yard);
- Walks must be conducted around the branch;
- Work requires a moderate amount of physical effort and includes bending, kneeling and walking;
- Often meet with customers at job sites;
- Personal protective equipment supplied by Strongco must be worn when performing work;
- Overnight travel might be required.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”