Branch Manager, Bilingual
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall financial viability and growth of the branch. He or she is responsible for facility upkeep and general appearance and functionality of branch. He or she will be responsible for management of Strongco’s Health and Safety policies and conducting monthly safety inspections. He or she is responsible for the timely and regular submission of safety reports to management. This person will ensure customer satisfaction, manage CSR (Customer Support Representative) activities. He or she will also ensure that multifaceted training is implemented and maintained within the various departments. Branch Managers mentor staff and encourage self-development initiatives of staff. He or she will offer support to Equipment Sales functions and manage the financial results at branch level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Champion Strongco’s Health and Safety programs, implement and report same in a timely manner.
- Branch Manager is responsible for the overall financial viability, growth and expense control of the Branch.
- Achievement of short and long-term company objectives.
- Ownership CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) scores for the Branch
- Manage in a timely manner any internal or external customer disputes.
- Facility upkeep and general appearance and functionality of branch.
- Product Support functions (Parts and Service) revenues and costs within the branch.
- Promote and manage Strongco company policies within the Branch
- Management of warranty policies and processes in a timely and regular manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Past operational management experience.
- Financial management experience.
- Experience in management of administrative practices.
- Experience in management product support practices/operations.
- Knowledge of third party/vendor systems.
- Fully bilingual in English and French
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in the Heavy Equipment industry or relatable environment.
- WHMIS, site orientation and Safety Training is an asset.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work is done within the branch (shop, Parts Department and in the yard).
- Work requires a moderate amount of physical effort and includes bending, kneeling and walking.
- Regular meeting(s) with customers at offsite locations including job sites.
- Personal protective equipment supplied by Strongco must be worn when performing work;
- Walk arounds conducted at the branch, overnight travel may be required.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”