Location: Thunder Bay
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
The Branch Supervisor is responsible for the overall viability and growth of the branch as well as house-keeping of facility. He or she will be responsible for Safety Programs and conducting monthly safety inspections, as well as for submitting safety reports to management. This person will ensure customer satisfaction, support CSR activity and oversee Branch budget development. He or she will also have to train staff as required and become responsible for mentoring and self-development initiatives. He or she will offer support to all Sales functions at branch level, as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ownership CSI scores for assigned territory;
- Customer satisfaction, disputes & credits;
- Facility upkeep and functionality;
- Safety programs and reporting;
- Product support functions performed at branch level;
- Enforcement of company policies;
- Warranty processing;
- Achievement of short and long-term company objectives;
- Timely reporting of Safety Inspections;
- General appearance and functionality of branch;
- Increased Product Support revenues of the branch;
- Branch expense control.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Past supervision experience;
- Knowledge of Product support practices;
- Knowledge of Vendor systems;
- Knowledge of administrative practices;
- Knowledge of company policies;
- General financial knowledge;
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the Heavy Equipment industry;
- WHMIS, site orientation and Safety Training is an asset.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work is done within the branch (shop, Parts Department and in the yard);
- Walks must be conducted around the branch;
- Work requires a moderate amount of physical effort and includes bending, kneeling and walking;
- Often meet with customers at job sites;
- Personal protective equipment supplied by Strongco must be worn when performing work;
- Overnight travel might be required.