Cash Application Clerk
Brand/Division: Head Office
Strongco Job Title: Cash Application Clerk
Number of Positions: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Verify the customer and invoices being paid by EFT, bank wires, cheques, credit cards and debit cards in all of the Canadian branches
- Post all payments to the appropriate customers’ accounts
- Post all general ledger adjustments related to cash receipts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Reconcile daily cheque lists
- Take the deposits to the bank when necessary
- Scan and back up documents daily
- Keep record of any NSF cheques and notify the respective credit team members
- Maintain records of Post-Dated cheques
- Inform credit team members of any payment discrepancies
- Provide back up coverage for other credit associates
- Assist in other accounts receivable/credit projects as assigned by the National Credit Manager
- The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years working in a similar position.
- He/she must be a team player; goal oriented, well organized and has good communication, computer and administration skills.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Please submit resumes to email@example.com indicating the POSITION APPLYING FOR AND LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”