Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Prepare all shipments and clearly identifies all items;
- Confirm accuracy and packages shipments in a way to insure the safe and intact arrival to destination;
- Prepare Carrier Bill of Ladings (BOLs) as required;
- Prepare shipping and customs documents;
- Contacts & arranges for carrier pick-ups;
- Ensure availability and storage of warehouse & shipping supplies;
- Vendor returns;
- Locating missing parts required for shipment;
- Receives all goods & shipments for Warehouse;
- Inspects and confirms all shipments for damages or overages & shortages;
- Receives items to the DMS;
- Releases backorders (all customer orders);
- Notifies recipient of goods received;
- Delivers shipment to consignee;
- Stocks parts to shelves when time permits;
- Reporting, tracing and claiming all shortages to carriers or vendors;
- Reporting shortages to the intended consignee;
- Participate in cycle counting.
- General warehousing;
- Knowledge of the shipping and receiving process;
- Forklift certificate;
- General knowledge of Transport regulations;
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”