Location: Laval, Quebec
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strongco Job Title: Parts Specialist
Number of Positions: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter
- Prompt and accurate shipping and receiving
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts
- Answering phone with high level of service and urgency
- Steady cleaning and organizing of warehouse and yard
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders
- Filing and processing shipping and receiving documents
- Timely processing of returns and credits
- Proactive customer contact and telemarketing
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales
- Backorder tracking and recovery
- Effective inventory management
- Insuring a high level of support to the Parts and Service Departments
- Timely completion of duties as outlined by the Parts Supervisor
- Must participate on the on-call rotation
- Minimum experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs, must have the ability to multi task, organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”