Field Service Dispatch
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Emphasis on increasing revenues and customer service by improving Field Service operating efficiencies through processes in the Service department;
- Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department;
- Responsible for all Field Service activities in your assigned area;
- Responsible for Field Service response times and monitor job times of assigned Field Service staff;
- Receive and assign field service calls to dispatch Technician to meet or exceed our customers’ expectations;
- Opening work orders with all pertinent customer and machine information;
- Ensure customer accounts in good standing before dispatching Technician to the job;
- Ensure constant contact between Field Service Dept. and the customer at all times;
- Monitor service trucks for safety and proper maintenance;
- Ensure Tech’s time, parts outside work, complete on work order and proper job code assigned to each work order;
- Ensure WIP (work in progress) is kept to minimum levels, 15 days based on company objectives last labor charged;
- Utmost importance is SAFETY when dispatching Technicians to customer job sites;
- Maintain contact with Volvo and other vendors;
- Keep Service Manager informed of any problems or issues with work orders or particular customer issues;
- Ensure Field Tech service reports are complete and accurate with proper time and travel charged to each work order;
- Ensure warranty work orders are filled in with all information that warranty requires and warranty parts are organized for audits.
- Health and Safety: It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with time management skills a must;
- Computer literate with excel, word, e-mail and service management programs, vendor websites;
- Prior similar service experience considered an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”