Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults;
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machines to identify fault codes;
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis;
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work;
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards);
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools;
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books;
- Effective, open, and frequent communication with dispatch and office;
- Responsible for the return of unused parts upon the completion of field service work;
- Responsible for ensuring that all field service work/inquiries by customers and or field dispatch are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience working in the heavy equipment industry;
- Must have Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/license or equivalent;
- Candidate must be very well versed in hydraulics, electrical diagnostics, and repairs;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Outlook) and computer literacy;
- Candidate to be proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools, etc.;
- You must supply a clean driver’s abstract within 30 days of hiring and must supply your own tools.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, benefits and pension package, tool allowance, vacation, training, and career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”