Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strongco Job Title: Field Technician
Number of Positions: 2
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to Tech Line and / or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books
- Effective, open and frequent communication with dispatch and office
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of field service work
- Responsible for ensuring that all field service work/inquiries by customers and or field dispatch are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times;
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience working in the heavy equipment industry.
- Must have Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/license or equivalent.
- Candidate must be very well versed in hydraulics, electrical diagnostics and repairs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Outlook) and computer literacy
- Candidate to be proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.
- You must also possess a clean driver’s abstract and must supply own tools.
- Candidates must be residing in Val-d'Or.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”