Field Technician L1, Resident
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the Resident Field Technician is responsible for all service calls.
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults;
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes;
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to Tech Line and/or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis;
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure they are received in order to complete the assigned service work;
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards);
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Heavy Equipment;
- Proficiency with hand tools, torches, computer, welding equipment, air tools;
- Heavy Equipment certification / license required;
- Must have a clean Driver’s Abstract and supply own tools.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”