Heavy Duty Shop Mechanic / Mécanicien d’atelier robuste - CASE
Location: London, Ontario
Strongco Job Title: Shop Technician/Technicien d'atelier
- Follow all safety processes and procedures, and keep safety as the number one value
- Conduct all work in a safe manner, abide by Strongco’s safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault code
- Accurate and timely service report submissions( includes time cards)
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Immediately reporting to your Supervisor possibilities of exceeding the quoted timeline and describing newly discovered circumstances and or causes
- Upon job completion confirming work quality by testing (confirming fluid levels before releasing machine to customer)
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of shop service work
- Conducting repair work according to estimated/committed timeline after receiving approval and work order # from supervisor
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with heavy equipment
- Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- He/she must be proficient with hand tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives.
- Must supply own tools.
- Must reside in the London area
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”