Location: Calgary, Alberta
Number of Positions: 1
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned field service calls, including but not limited to;
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to assist program and / or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR log-books
- Effective, open and frequent communication with Field Service Supervisor and office
- Take part on the on-call rotation
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience working in the heavy equipment industry.
- Must have Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/license or equivalent.
- Candidate must be very well versed in hydraulics, electrical diagnostics and repairs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Outlook) and computer literacy
- Candidate to be proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.
- You must also possess a clean drivers abstract and must supply own tools.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents. This is a unionized position.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”