Location: Val-d'Or, Quebec
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
Number of Positions: 2
- Determine the nature of defects & failures. Specify the extent of the repairs to be made.
- Adjust, repair and replace parts with efficiency, within the time given and with a minimum of reworking.
- Verification of work after repairs.
- Complete service reports and return parts in a reasonable time.
- Keep the service truck clean and organized.
- Work in compliance with Quebec's occupational health and safety laws and Strongco's health and safety program.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a professional attitude and the required skills to work as a team.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a mechanic in heavy equipment and a valid driver's licence are required.
- DEP in construction equipment is an asset.
- Must be available for overtime and be part of on-call rotation.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”.