Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Strongco Job Title: Field Technician
Number of Positions: 1
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned field service calls, including but not limited to;
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to assist program and / or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Care and maintenance of assigned service vehicle and tools
- Daily vehicle checks and CVOR logbooks
- Effective, open and frequent communication with Field Service Supervisor and office
- Take part in the on-call rotation
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience working in the heavy equipment industry.
- Must have Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/licence or equivalent.
- Candidates must be very well versed in hydraulics, electrical diagnostics and repairs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Outlook) and computer literacy.
- Candidates to be proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools, etc.
- You must also possess a clean driver abstract and must supply own tools.
Want to Apply?
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the job title and location. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”