Parts Inventory Administrator
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Placing MMI stock orders;
- Posting of physical count sheets;
- Adjustments of lost or found parts;
- Creating and updating parts in SAP;
- Reviewing Min/Max per plant requirements;
- In-house MRP stock orders for all vendors;
- Marking sure that returns are being fully utilized;
- Making sure plants are filling out the weekly parts summary report;
- Ensuring RTQ’s are shipped on time;
- Watching aged inventory;
- Help with core management;
- Assisting other inventory administrator when on vacation or busy;
- MMI and in-house stock transfers;
- Track and update backorders;
- Reach out to vendor on aging RTQ’s;
- Review and update open aged PO’s;
- Making sure physical counts are being preformed;
- Any other tasks required by management
- Be familiar with parts/inventory;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Be proficient with demonstrable time management skills;
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive salary, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”