Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
WELCOME TO STRONGCO!
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Strong People. We attract, coach and retain the people that will be the most respected in our industry.
Strong Brands. We partner with, and represent, the world's finest manufacturers, building meaningful markets for them.
Strong Commitments. We will build long-term customer relationships through a relentless and measurable commitment to our vision, and enhance shareholder value through increased profitability and growth.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
A challenging and rewarding career with one of the top companies in the industry, backed by Nors, a large international company present in 17 countries across 4 continents. A comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension Plan, STD, LTD, Life & AD&D Plans, Education Assistance, Employee Referral Incentives, Milestone Recognition program, Annual Achievement Awards, Safety shoe reimbursement, Tool allowance, meal and expense reimbursements and more!
Strongco is looking for a Parts Manager in Mississauga.
The Parts Manager is a highly motivated team player who ensures Strongco surpasses our customer’s expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner. This person is responsible for the overall safe, effective, clean, organized and professional performance management of the Parts/Warehouse operations at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Emphasis on increasing revenues and customer service by improving Parts and Warehouse operating efficiencies through processes in the Parts department;
- Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department;
- Responsible for all Parts and Warehouse activities in Mississauga;
- Responsible for Parts sales budget and increasing parts sales through up selling and building customer relations in the Parts Department;
- Support the Service Department with all parts orders, quotes and inquiries;
- Ensure customer accounts in good standing before placing parts orders;
- Utmost importance is SAFETY in all Parts and Warehouse operations;
- Maintain contact with Volvo and other vendors;
- Source parts that are no longer available from OEM;
- Keep Branch Manager informed of any problems or issues with parts orders;
- Keep Branch Manager informed with any customer issues that arise from the Parts Department;
- Keep ongoing physical inventory of all warehouse inventory;
- Process improvement – job flows, measure and monitor processes verses KPI’s and parts standards;
- Training of parts and warehouse staff of their job roles and coaching to be more than parts order takers, to be parts salesmen;
- Deal with parts customer disputes;
- Parts marketing – promote and sell Strongco Parts Department;
- Organize and upkeep of warehouse;
- Inventory control at Branch level;
- Support CSR activities;
- Responsible for backorder Management/Parts transport/Logistics/Shipping/Receiving/Parts storage/Filing/Reporting;
- Processing Parts Department and Warehouse time cards and expenses;
- Cost justification of equipment to tear down for used parts;
Health and Safety: It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with time management skills a must;
- Computer literate with excel, word, e-mail and Parts/Warehouse management programs, vendor websites;
- Prior Parts management an asset.
• Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience;
• Minimum 5 years of work experience;
• WHMIS, site orientation and Safety Training is an asset.