Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Order parts for the technicians (inside & out);
- Plan purchases to the job – i.e. expensive parts purchased on daily stock order when possible;
- Track all field service parts orders and time sensitive shop jobs;
- Make filter maintenance kits and quick-sheet tools to use for Techs to reduce process time ordering common parts;
- Administration of parts functions for Service Technicians;
- Source local parts as required;
- Field Service truck inventories;
- Quoting parts for service work;
- Confirming source and deliveries of all parts prior to order advisement back to Service staff;
- Inspect parts returned for credit – based on company and vendor policies;
- Forward all parts warranty processing to Warranty Department;
- Housekeeping of areas of responsibility;
- Back up support to customer counter;
- Answer phones in less than 4 rings;
- Ensure that backorders are up to date;
- Timely communication with technicians and customers.
- Knowledge of the Heavy Equipment industry;
- Knowledge of vendor software and systems;
- Knowledge of Parts processes;
- Computer skills;
- Equipment structure and function knowledge.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”