Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders;
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter;
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts;
- Answering phone with a high level of service and urgency;
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders;
- Filling and processing shipping and receiving documents;
- Timely processing of returns and credits;
- Proactive customer contact and telemarketing;
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales;
- Backorder tracking and recovery;
- Ensuring a high level of support to the Service Department;
- Timely completion of duties as outlined by the Parts Supervisor;
- Must participate in the on-call rotation;
- Drivers License required.
- Has experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales;
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs;
- Must have the ability to multi-task;
- Organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environment;
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”