Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Number of Positions: 1
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders
- High level of customer service on the Parts counter
- Prompt and accurate shipping and receiving
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts
- Answering phone with a high level of service and urgency
- Steady cleaning and organizing of warehouse and yard
- Prompt ordering from vendors to fulfill customer orders
- Filing and processing shipping and receiving documents
- Timely processing of returns and credits
- Proactive customer contact and telemarketing
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales
- Backorder tracking and recovery
- Effective inventory management
- Insuring a high level of support to the Parts and Service Departments
- Timely completion of duties as outlined by the Parts Supervisor
- Must participate in the on-call rotation
- Minimum experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales.
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environmen.
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
Are you ready for Strongco?
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the POSITION APPLYING FOR AND LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”