Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
Being a highly motivated team player to ensure Strongco surpasses our customer’s expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner. Overall responsibility for the safe, effective, clean, organized and professional performance management of the Parts/Warehouse operations at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Emphasis on increasing revenues and customer service by improving Parts and Warehouse operating efficiencies through processes in the Parts department;
- Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department;
- Responsible for all Parts and Warehouse activities;
- Responsible for Parts sales budget and increasing parts sales through up selling and building customer relations in the Parts Dept;
- Support the Service Department with all parts orders, quotes and inquiries;
- Ensure customer accounts in good standing before placing parts orders;
- Utmost importance is SAFETY in all Parts and Warehouse operations;
- Maintain contact with Volvo and other vendors;
- Source parts that are no longer available from OEM;
- Keep Branch Manager informed of any problems or issues with parts orders;
- Keep Branch Manager informed with any customer issues that arise from the Parts Dept;
- Keep ongoing physical inventory of all warehouse inventory;
- Training of parts and warehouse staff of their job roles and coaching to be more than parts order takers, to be parts salesmen;
- Deal with parts customer disputes;
- Organize and upkeep of warehouse;
- Inventory control at Branch level;
- Responsible for backorder Management/Parts transport/Logistics/Shipping/Receiving/Parts storage/Filing/Reporting;
- Processing Parts Dept. and Warehouse time cards and expenses;
Health and Safety: It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Post-secondary education required;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with time management skills a must;
- Computer literate with excel, word, e-mail and Parts/Warehouse management programs, vendor websites.
- Minimum of 5 years of Parts experience;
- Past supervision experience;
- Knowledge of Parts counter process;
- Knowledge of Warehousing practices;
- Knowledge of Vendor systems;
- Knowledge of administrative practices;
- Knowledge of the Heavy Equipment industry is a must;
- Prior Parts management an asset.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”