Location: 255 Baig Boulevard Moncton NB E1E 1E1
Being a highly motivated team player to ensure Strongco surpasses our customer’s expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner. Overall responsibility for the safe, effective, clean, organized and professional performance management of the Parts/Warehouse operations at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Emphasis on increasing revenues and customer service by improving Parts and Warehouse operating efficiencies through processes in the Parts department.
· Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department.
· Responsible for all Parts and Warehouse activities.
· Responsible for Parts sales budget and increasing parts sales through up selling and building customer relations in the Parts Dept.
· Support the Service Department with all parts orders, quotes, and inquiries.
· Ensure customer accounts in good standing before placing parts orders.
· Utmost importance is SAFETY in all Parts and Warehouse operations.
· Maintain contact with Volvo and other vendors.
· Source parts that are no longer available from OEM.
· Keep Branch Manager informed of any problems or issues with parts orders.
· Keep Branch Manager informed with any customer issues that arise from the Parts Dept.
· Keep ongoing physical inventory of all warehouse inventory.
· Training of parts and warehouse staff of their job roles and coaching to be more than parts order takers, to be parts salesmen.
· Deal with parts customer disputes.
· Organize and upkeep of warehouse.
· Inventory control at Branch level.
· Responsible for backorder Management/Parts transport/Logistics/Shipping/Receiving/Parts storage/Filing/Reporting.
· Processing Parts Dept. and Warehouse time cards and expenses.
Health and Safety:
It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Post-secondary education would be an asset.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Proficient with time management skills a must.
· Computer literate with excel, word, e-mail and Parts/Warehouse management programs, vendor websites.
• Minimum of 5 years of Parts experience.
• Past supervision experience.
• Knowledge of Parts counter process.
• Knowledge of Warehousing practices.
• Knowledge of Vendor systems.
• Knowledge of administrative practices.
• Knowledge of the Heavy Equipment industry is an asset.
• Prior Parts management an asset.
How to Apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on APPLY NOW button
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”