Strongco Job Title: Parts Supervisor
Number of Position: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
• Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders
• Approval of parts credit
• Manage budget for the current year, analyze parts sales
• Verify and authorize invoices for the parts Department
• Physical inventory accuracy and cycle counts
• Submit Volvo reports (claims, 45 days return, etc.)
• Customer Dispute resolution
• Timely processing of returns and credits
• Proactive customer contact and telemarketing
• Seek out opportunities to increase part sales
• Backorder tracking and recovery
• Research and investigate competitors parts pricing
• Supervise the parts department employees, organize their schedules, vacation and after hour emergency service, ensure parts specialists are up to date in their training
• Abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures
•Minimum 5 years parts experience in heavy equipment or a related field with an aptitude for sales and "cold calling"
•Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry or a related industry is an asset
•Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs
•Must have the ability to multi-task
•Organize and prioritize work in a fast paced environment
•Working knowledge of French is an asset
•Experience managing a team is an asset
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”