Product Support Specialist
Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Do you have previous parts and service experience? Do you have extensive technical/mechanical knowledge? Do you hold experience with heavy duty and compact equipment?
If you answered yes to these questions then this may be a fit for you!Strongco Job Title: Product Support Specialist
Number of Positions: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Promote and sell Compact equipment and attachments
- Call on all customers on a regular basis
- Attract and retain new customers each month
- Ensure new machine deliveries are completed according to Strongco policy
- Grow Service, Parts and aftermarket parts revenue in assigned territory
- Complete all assigned training objectives
- Promote and sell maintenance agreements
- Ability to cold call on new and existing customers
- Source aftermarket parts for customer requests
- Structure quotes for Service work in conjunction with Service Supervisors and present to customers
- Attend regular meetings on quotes in pipe line; give input on issues surrounding assigned customers
- Manage current customers while, acquiring new customers
- Experience of 5-10 years in a related industry with a strong knowledge of multiline equipment
- Extensive background in warranty and policy management
- Thorough understanding of parts and service department functions
- Background in sales and marketing considered and asset
- Mechanical aptitudes
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated account prospects, development and retention
- Computer literacy is required
- Ability to work with little supervision and adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”