Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strongco Job Title : Receptionist
Number of Positions : 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Invoice entry in SAP and forward invoices to Mississauga;
- Enter salary report for Salaried employees and forward it to payroll;
- Make submissions for sales representatives as required;
- Perform the ATTACK for the SAAQ and obtain license plates when machines are rented;
- Prepare the machine delivery package;
- Coding the transport of parts;
- Write parts and service agreements and ensure follow-up;
- Receiving and distributing all in-coming mail;
- Take calls and welcome customers at front desk;
- Manage the Caretrack for Quebec;
- Handle expense accounts for salaried employees;
- Take care of petty cash and accounts receivable and generate reports;
- Take care of the Interac machine and generate reports;
- In charge of classifying customer invoices and all the paperwork for the branch.
- Have a minimum of experience with a multi-line telephone system
- Excel and Word proficient;
- Able to multi-task;
- High level of organizational skills;
- Respect for time-sensitive tasks;
- Willingness to work OT when required
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”