Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Answer telephone calls with a high level of customer service;
- Ensuring the highest level of service in all dealings with internal and external customers;
- Greet all visitors and direct them to the appropriate person;
- Sort incoming and outgoing mail and couriers;
- Prepare delivery books for machines;
- Update order acknowledgments for the sales department;
- Open and sort cheques;
- Update employee list;
- Keep reception area organized and clean at all times;
- Summarize freight invoices for the parts department;
- Rename and file parts delivery slips electronically;
- Issue and receive branch purchase orders;
- Complete electronic Payroll sheets for employees;
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Excel & Word proficient;
- Able to multitask;
- High level of organizational skills;
- Respect for time sensitive tasks;
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a corporate receptionist role;
- Bilingual in French would be an asset;
- Experience with SAP would be an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive salary, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”