Regional Manager, Health, Safety and Environment Eastern Canada
Brand/Division: Head Office
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Provide daily HS&E support to the Quebec/Atlantic-based Branches and assume the primary contact role for HS&E related matters;
- Lead/assist in the implementation, administration and maintenance of Strongco’s HS&E Management systems in the Eastern Branches;
- Assist with the completion of Incident Investigations and the development of applicable corrective actions;
- Assist Branch Managers with the completion of all related CNESST documentation and the equivalent agencies in the Atlantic Provinces following a work-related injury;
- Assist with the development of modified duties and monitor employees progress during their recovery from an injury;
- Act as the primary contact for all CNESST related inquiries and other external agencies related to HS&E as well as for equivalent agencies in the Atlantic Provinces;
- Develop and deliver HSE training programs as requested by the Director of HSE and/or Branch/Service Managers.
- Fluently bilingual;
- Minimum 5+ years in HS&E management;
- Knowledgeable in applicable OHS legislation and Workers' Compensation processes in Quebec (CNESST), New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland;
- Must have HS&E related degree/diploma;
- CRSP designation is considered an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”