Product Support Administrator
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Primary function is to assist the AB Regions Service Departments with a variety of Regional
Regional Fleet Administration:
• Keeping files on Monthly Truck Inspections
• Assisting with vehicle orders
• Driver Logbook tracking and filing
• GPS (Fluid Mobility) system back up user / reconciling invoicing / tracking
• Requesting/Filing Driver Abstracts
2) Soft Products Registrations and Billing:
• Customer Version VOLVO Tech-tool Registrations and Billing
3) Regional Care-tracks Administration-Secondary:
• Contracts signed received and entered in system
• Set-up New Users.
• Reconciliation of monthly ActiveCare / Caretrack invoicing.
• Set- up Critical Alarms for New users
• Set Up PM and Service Inspections
• Maintain user list of all ActiveCare / CareTracks Registered users
• Make sure all machines are activated by region – edit list and delete “timed-out” machines –
and re-enter them to proper configuration
• Customer contact point for subscription renewal and cancellations
4) Regional RMA Set-up, Maintenance, and Billing:
• Maintenance Contract Set-up, Entry, and billing
• Maintenance of all open Contracts
• Maintenance of all RMA’s
• Maintenance Approvals and Master File Maintenance
• Creation of PM’s
5) Warranty Back -up:
• Warranty Claims administration and processing
6) Regional Training Administration:
• Set Up new Learning Center User and Maintain Master file
• Complete Enrollments for all Technicians – OEM and otherwise
• Assist with out-of-town arrangements for technicians attending training (flights.
7) Service Admin. Support:
Assist with Training New Service Administrators, as well as providing relief help for vacation, etc. -
All Available Service Admin
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”