Regional Product Support Administrator
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Primary function is to assist the AB Regions Service Departments with a variety of Regional
Regional Fleet Administration:
• Keeping files on Monthly Truck Inspections
• Assisting with vehicle orders
• Driver Logbook tracking and filing
• GPS (Fluid Mobility) system back up user / reconciling invoicing / tracking
• Requesting/Filing Driver Abstracts
2) Soft Products Registrations and Billing:
• Customer Version VOLVO Tech-tool Registrations and Billing
3) Regional Care-tracks Administration-Secondary:
• Contracts signed received and entered in system
• Set-up New Users.
• Reconciliation of monthly ActiveCare / Caretrack invoicing.
• Set- up Critical Alarms for New users
• Set Up PM and Service Inspections
• Maintain user list of all ActiveCare / CareTracks Registered users
• Make sure all machines are activated by region – edit list and delete “timed-out” machines –
and re-enter them to proper configuration
• Customer contact point for subscription renewal and cancellations
4) Regional RMA Set-up, Maintenance, and Billing:
• Maintenance Contract Set-up, Entry, and billing
• Maintenance of all open Contracts
• Maintenance of all RMA’s
• Maintenance Approvals and Master File Maintenance
• Creation of PM’s
5) Warranty Back -up:
• Warranty Claims administration and processing
6) Regional Training Administration:
• Set Up new Learning Center User and Maintain Master file
• Complete Enrollments for all Technicians – OEM and otherwise
• Assist with out-of-town arrangements for technicians attending training (flights.
7) Service Admin. Support:
Assist with Training New Service Administrators, as well as providing relief help for vacation, etc. -
All Available Service Admin
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”