Representative Credit & Collections
Brand/Division: Head Office
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Reports directly to the National Credit Manager at Head Office in Mississauga, Ontario with functional responsibility to the Regional Vice-President and Regional Product Support Manager.
- Contact customers on past due invoices and short payments on assigned portfolios.
- Release orders daily based on credit status of customer accounts.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Actively support the sales and product support departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Reconcile customer account details.
- Manage 400 to 500 active customer accounts.
- Set account limits & payments terms in accordance with the Company’s credit policy and authorization level for new customers.
- Perform administrative tasks to facilitate customer account collection.
- Make write-off/bad debt/outside collections recommendations.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Proficiency with Windows-based computer applications, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system an asset.
- Minimum 3 years credit and collection experience in a business environment required.
- College diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Strong analytical and mathematical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Bilingual and must reside in Greater Montreal area
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”