Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Timely preparation of all customer proposals;
- Maintaining good working relationships with all suppliers;
- Maintaining both equipment files and customers files;
- Providing clear and logical flow of paperwork;
- Adhering to best practices as they relate to Strongco management guidelines;
- Distribution of sales related material to Territory Managers;
- Obtaining all proper credit and management authorizations as they pertain to sales transactions;
- Invoicing of all sales related transactions;
- Maintaining and supplying accurate information for management required reports.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work under tight schedules;
- Comfortable working with figures;
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skill;
- Above average computer skills.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive salary, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”