Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strongco Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Number of Positions: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation of the sales process between Strongco Sales Management and Territory Managers as they relate to the sale of construction/ heavy equipment and various attachments. The Sales Coordinator is also responsible for the maintenance of computer and hardcopy files as they relate to the equipment and attachments sales process. You are the primary office resource for Sales Manager and Territory Managers. You are responsible for the back-office sales administration, reconciliation of costs throughout the sales transaction, insuring that units are delivered complete and according to schedule.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate records of equipment and attachment of inventory both in-stock and new incoming.
• Regular reporting of inventory both sales and rental activity to both Strongco and manufacturer management.
• Confirmation of equipment and attachments specifications.
• Timely confirmation of input costs of quotations within a reasonable timeframe, as directed by the Sales Manager.
• Maintaining good working relationships with all suppliers.
• Maintaining both equipment files and customer transaction files
• Providing and maintain clear and logical flow of paperwork.
• Adhering to best practices as they relate to Strongco guidelines.
• Distribution of applicable sales related material to Territory Managers
• Obtaining all credit and management related authorizations as they pertain to sales transactions.
• Invoicing of both equipment sales and rental transactions.
• Daily maintenance of equipment sales and rental backlog reports.
• Timely processing and turnaround of quotations.
• Cost control of inventory, attachments and transportation.
• Facilitate the success of Territory Managers through quality communication and teamwork.
• Key resource for the organization of Trade Shows and promotional events
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity, ideally in a dealership environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must conduct oneself efficiently, be highly accountable and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Working knowledge of the heavy equipment industry.
• A proven track record.
• A post-secondary degree/diploma in business or commerce.
• A strong set of computer skills- Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in Service and Repair
• Experience with inventory and logistics management
• Local market knowledge and experience
• Excellent team management and leadership skills
• Must be able to travel when required
• Work is primarily performed in an office setting. Occasionally may need yard visit and or off site setting.
• While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs, talk, hear and see.
• Occasionally may be required to lift moderately heavy objects (up to 15 pounds) during the course of the workday.
• Personal protective equipment is required when performing work in an outdoor or plant environment, including hard hat, hearing protection, safety glasses, safety footwear, safety vest, and other protective equipment as required.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”