Brand/Division: Head Office
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
***** One-year contract****
- Emphasis on increasing revenue and customer service by improving service operating efficiencies through processes in the Service Department;
- Emphasis on the development and implementation of a "customer service, customer focused" philosophy within the department;
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the Service department (field and shop);
- Assist in assigning work to technicians in the absence of the Service Supervisor;
- Answer calls coming into the Service Department;
- Prepare service orders for the Service Supervisor's review and approval within target timeframe;
- Responsible for entering time and job stories onto work orders;
- Responsible for entering time for payroll and having it reviewed by Supervisor and submitting to payroll on time;
- Process expenses for technicians;
- Creating POs for Service Department;
- Maintain records of union clothing allowance;
- Process Volvo care inspection credits;
- Generate monthly Health & Safety reports;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Service Supervisor.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' experience working in a similar administrative role;
- The preferred candidate should have good communication and computer skills (Word, intermediate Excel);
- SAP is an asset;
- He/she will be a self-starter with the ability to work within a team environment, multitask, meet tight deadlines and be detailed oriented.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive salary, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”