Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Emphasis on customer service by improving service operating efficiencies through processes in the Service department;
- Emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department;
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Service department;
- Answer calls coming into the Service Department and take messages;
- Prepare service orders for Service Supervisor to review and approval within targeted timeframe;
- Responsible for Work In Progress updating comments daily and keeping the WIP up to date;
- Responsible for entering technicians time and comments onto work orders;
- Responsible for entering technicians hours for payroll and having it reviewed by Supervisor and submitting to payroll on time;
- Process expenses for the Technicians;
- Creating PO’s for Service Department;
- Maintain HWIN (Hazardous Waste Information Network) process;
- Maintain Service Dept. filing;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Service Supervisor/Branch Manager;
- Maintain all Health and Safety documentation for Branch;
- Working hours 8 to 17.00
Health and Safety: It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proficient with time management skills a must;
- Customer service skills on phone and when customer visiting facility;
- Good Knowledge of financials to assist in customer account issues;
- Excellent multitasking skills.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”