Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Respond to incoming calls in the department;
- Open, process and finalize work orders so that the foreman can review and approve them;
- Responsible for tracking work orders and closing them;
- Responsibility for the entry of time and details into work orders;
- Enter technicians' time for the Payroll Department;
- Keep WIP (Work in Progress) up to date;
- Ensure that the classification of the department's documents is maintained;
- Working in accordance with Quebec's Occupational Health and Safety laws and Strongco's Health and Safety program;
- Perform other tasks and projects as signed by the Branch Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Bilingual, dynamic and have a professional attitude;
- Skills needed to work as a team;
- 2-3 years of experience required in a related Customer Service position;
- Comfortable with computers, and various software like Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet searches;
- Must be very organized;
- Experience with SAP an asset;
- Basic mechanical knowledge is desirable.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”