Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
The Service Administrator need to be productive in a safe, effective, in an organized and accurate manner. The candidate is a highly motivated team player who ensures Strongco surpasses our customer’s expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Emphasis on providing a superior customer service experience
- Emphasis on the implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department
- Entering and processing Service orders from Shop and Field Service staff
- Receive field service calls and work with the Service Supervisor to assign Technicians as directed by the supervisor
- Opening work orders with all pertinent customer and machine information
- Prepare service orders for Service Supervisor to review and approval within targeted timeframe
- Ensure customer accounts in good standing before processing a Service order for assignment
- Entering quotations, and various other documents
- Liaison with customers for Service work
- Entering Technicians hours and comments onto work orders
- Maintain Service Dept. documentation
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Service Supervisor/Branch Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Required:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with time management skills
- Industry background would be considered an asset
- Computer literate with Microsoft software, email
- Prior experience is considered an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Technical background would be considered an asset
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”