Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
As a Service Supervisor, you are a highly motivated team player who ensures Strongco surpasses our customers’ expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner. Overall responsibility for the safe, effective, clean, organized and professional performance management of Service Department operations at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shop facilities and staff in the Service Department;
- Shop and field service processes and personnel in the Service Department;
- Supporting and driving all aspects of service in the Service Department;
- Safety of all personnel in Service Department;
- Proposing solutions to better streamline our internal processes as they relate to the Service Department;
- Reporting systems in the Service Department;
- Timely and proper flow of paperwork coming from Service;
- Developing Service Competence in all areas of Service;
- Ensure all Service Staff are working safely and with proper tooling;
- Coach and inspire the Service staff both in the branch and in the field;
- Implement internal systems to ensure the timely flow of paperwork through the Service Department;
- Structure Shop and Field procedures to monitor quality of work and drive customer satisfaction;
- Structure flow of Service Dispatch to ensure prompt response to customer inquiries and proper handling of calls;
- Ensure Shop and Field Service staff have proper tooling to increase response times and drive customer satisfaction;
- Provide timely reporting to senior management to increase level of communication from the Service Department;
- Ensure all Training programs provided by manufacturers are implemented to increase customer satisfaction;
Health and Safety: It is our expectation that all Strongco Employees will conduct their work in a safe manner, abide by all Strongco safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures. In addition, Strongco employees will be required to report any and all incidences/accidents/near misses according to company policies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Industry competence;
- Licensed mechanic;
- Team player;
- Achievement driven;
- Ability to mentor;
- Ability to make decisions in a timely and consistent manner;
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant working experience;
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience required
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer"