Location: Grimsby/Burlington, Ontario
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders, shipping and receiving
- High level of customer service, proactive customer contact and telemarketing
- Physical inventory accuracy and daily cycle counts
- Steady cleaning and organizing of warehouse and yard
- Filing and processing shipping and receiving documents
- Timely processing of returns and credits
- Prepare bill of lading for outgoing equipment with serial numbers and attachments.
- Inspect incoming equipment for damage
- Seek out opportunities to increase part sales
- Backorder tracking and recovery
- Ensure compliance with all safe work practices.
- Insuring a high level of support to the Parts and Service Departments
- Complete tasks as outlined by the Manager
- Must participate in the on-call rotation
- Minimum experience in a similar role with an aptitude for customer service and sales and 3 to 5 years’ experience in a warehouse.
- Forklift, parts and SAP experience is an asset.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft computer programs,
- Must have the ability to multi-task, be organized and be able to prioritize work in a fast paced environment.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”