Location: Boucherville, Quebec
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strongco Job Title: Shipper Receiver
Number of Positions: 1
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Receive, prepare, ship the goods.
- Make cyclical accounts of coins.
- Deliver the parts to the service department.
- Prepare returns of parts from manufacturers including customs papers.
- Ensure the organization of the warehouse and inventory.
- Help at the coin counter if necessary.
- Serve and follow up with customers
- If necessary, operate a forklift, devil or other equipment to load or unload carriers or to hand over items.
- Working in accordance with Quebec's occupational health and safety laws and Strongco's health and safety program
- All other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Must have a professional and dynamic attitude and the skills to work as a team
- 3-4 years of experience needed
- bilingualism an asset.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes at jobs@Strongco.com indicating the POSITION APPLYING FOR AND LOCATION in the SUBJECT LINE. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”