Location: Burlington, Ontario
Number of Positions: 1
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault code
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Immediately reporting to your Supervisor possibilities of exceeding the quoted timeline and describing newly discovered circumstances and or causes
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned tasks, including but not limited to;
- Improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of shop service work
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of shop service work
- Conduct all work in a safe maner, abide by Strongco's safety policies and report all hazardouz conditions and unsafe work procedures.
- Demonstrated technical ability
- Certified Journeyman Heavy Equipment or Truck & Coach Technician
- Apprentices will also be considered
- You are required to supply your own basic tools
- Experience with repairing large forklifts or cranes and boom truck
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”