Specialist, Parts /Shipper / Receiver
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies;
- Collaborates and communicates with technicians, parts counter, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products (back-order tracking);
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries;
- Tracks, traces and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments;
- Maintains stock shelves for accuracy and cleanliness;
- Receives and puts away all vendor supplied stock orders;
- Inspects and confirms all return parts items;
- Works with parts staff in organizing timely processing of vendor returns;
- Performs daily/weekly inventory cycle counts of the parts warehouse;
- Operates and inspects forklift on a daily basis;
- Ensures availability and storage of warehouse & shipping supplies;
- Reporting, tracing, and claiming all shortages to carriers/vendors;
- Record keeping of all customer preferred shipping and pick up methods using online tools with couriers and transport companies;
- Supports Service Department technicians with parts requests;
- Answers phone with a high level of service and urgency;
- Prompt and accurate processing of parts orders for Service Department;
- Manages customer counter for parts pick-ups and walk-in orders;
- Serves as back up to the Parts customer counter when required;
- Maintains warehouse in an organized manner;
- Performs any additional assigned duties as per the Parts Manager.
- Knowledge of Heavy Equipment industry;
- Knowledge of vendor software and systems;
- Knowledge of Parts processes;
- Computer skills;
- Equipment structure and function;
- Able to work independently and with other team members.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”