Brand/Division: CASE Construction
Number of Positions: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- The emphasis in the development and implementation of a “customer service, customer-focused” philosophy, within the department and the branch;
- Emphasis on performing quality troubleshooting and repairing in a timely manner ensuring positive customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned service work orders, including but not limited to:
- Proactive troubleshooting in order to properly identify machine faults,
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with the machine to identify fault codes,
- Effective communication to vendor CASE with respect to assist
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work,
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards),
- Care and maintenance of assigned service bay and tools,
- Effective, open, and frequent communication with Supervisor
- Competent in heavy equipment operation to test repairs when complete,
- Responsible for the return of unused parts upon the completion of service work;
- Responsible for ensuring that all service work/inquiries by customers and or supervisors are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times.
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (Email, Vendor website, Prosis, Tech. Line);
- Proficient with demonstrable time management skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.;
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives;
- Must have a clean driver abstract;
- Must supply own tools;
- Must be capable of operating heavy equipment safely and competently;
- Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/license or equivalent.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”