Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned service work orders, including but not limited to;
- Proactive troubleshooting in order to properly identify machine faults,
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes,
- Effective communication to vendor (Volvo) with respect to Tech Line and / or direct calls in order to facilitate accurate diagnosis,
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work,
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards),
- Care and maintenance of assigned service bay and tools,
- Effective, open and frequent communication with Supervisor
- Competent in heavy equipment operation to test repairs when complete,
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of service work,
- Responsible for ensuring that all service work/inquiries by customers and or Supervisor are managed in a professional and timely manner at all times.
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Licensed Heavy Equipment Certification/license or equivalent;
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills (Email, Vendor website, Prosis, Tech. Line);
- Proficient with demonstrable time management skills;
- Proficient with hand tools, computer tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.,
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives;
- Must poses clean drivers abstract;
- Must supply own tools;
- Must be capable of operating heavy equipment safely and competently.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive salary, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”