Brand/Division: CASE Construction
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault code
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Immediately reporting to your Supervisor possibilities of exceeding the quoted timeline and describing newly discovered circumstances and or causes.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned tasks
- Improving operating efficiencies and overall customer satisfaction through the timely completion of shop service work.
- Responsible for the return of unused parts upon the completion of shop service work
- Conduct all work in a safe manner, abide by Strongco’s safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures
- Demonstrated technical ability
- Certified Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with hand tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools, etc
- You are required to supply your own basic tools.
- Experience working in a union is an asset.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”