Shop Technician (Apprentice)
Location: Burlington. Ontario
Strongco Job Title: Shop Technician (Apprentice)
Number of Position: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Follow all safety processes and procedures, and keep safety as the number one value
- Conduct all work in a safe manner, abide by Strongco’s safety policies and report all hazardous conditions and unsafe work procedures
- Proactive customer contact in order to properly identify machine faults
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault code
- Accurate and timely service report submissions (includes time cards)
- Accurate ordering of required parts and follow-up to ensure parts are received in order to complete the assigned service work
- Immediately reporting to your Supervisor possibilities of exceeding the quoted timeline and describing newly discovered circumstances and or causes
- Upon job completion confirming work quality by testing (confirming fluid levels before releasing machine to customer)
- Responsible for the return of un-used parts upon the completion of shop service work
- Conducting repair work according to estimated/committed timeline after receiving approval and work order # from supervisor
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working with heavy equipment
- Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- He/she must be proficient with hand tools, torches, welding equipment, air tools etc.
- Willingness to participate and complete required training initiatives.
- Must supply own tools.
- Must reside in the Grimsby area
Are you ready for Strongco?
Please submit resumes to email@example.com. Include in the SUBJECT LINE POSITION APPLYING FOR and LOCATION
or fax 905-565-3865. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”