Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 1940, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
As a Strongco Territory Manager this position covers the area of;
Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures (Rive Sud de Québec, Beauce, Thetford Mines, Victoriaville)
You will also have the responsibility to
- Promote and sell Volvo GPPE products (excavators, chargers, etc.) and/or compact equipment (mini-excavators and compact chargers, etc.).
- Organize customer demonstrations, such as necessary.
- To increase sales through existing and potential accounts and increase market share in the designated territory.
- Understand to expand the product line and their market, including the comparative machines of competitors.
- Participate in related events - associations, trade show and activities organized by the customer.
- Professional attitude and ability to work as a team.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the heavy machinery industry.
- Experience in sales and customer service
- English will be considered an asset
How to Apply:
- Send resume to email@example.com
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”