Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
This position reports directly to the Regional Product Support Manager.
- Sell Strongco products;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers through site visits;
- Provide monthly and yearly sales forecasts on a timely basis;
- Gathering trade appraisal information;
- Preparing initial costing sheets before new deals;
- Facilitate the smooth completion of deals as liaison with customer;
- Assist with RFQs/RFPs;
- Manage all costs associated with territory management (expenses).
- Strong leadership skills coupled with comprehensive experience in all facets of IS and IT hardware and software systems;
- Ability to plan and implement advanced technology and business solutions while maintaining ‘bottom line’ focus;
- Team-based management style and strong inter-personal communication and inter-active abilities;
- Goal and objective-driven;
- Creatively persistent and exceptional listening skills.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”