Brand/Division: CASE Construction
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
- Manage geographical Sales Territory;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential customers within identified territory;
- Provide monthly Sales Forecasts on a timely basis;
- Provide yearly Sales Forecasts on a timely basis;
- Maintain and update CRM on an ongoing basis;
- Ensure that all Product and Sales training is completed within prescribed timelines;
- Timely process of paperwork to facilitate completion of deals;
- Provide accurate trade appraisal data to ensure timely and accurate trade assessments;
- Facilitate the timely completion of deals as liaison with customers;
- Manage TM Dashboard’s;
- Assist with RFQs/RFPs and tender opportunities within territory and national accounts;
- Manage all costs associated with territory management (ie Fuel, cell phone and entertainment);
- Territory Management & Customer relationships;
- Market share growth and management;
- Gathering trade appraisal information;
- Control of territory expenses.
- Finance/Lease training;
- Previous experience in the oil/construction or GPS industry is ideal;
- Attendance and completion of Case Product training;
- Gaining customer commitment;
- Value selling;
- Goal and objective driven;
- Creatively persistent;
- Exceptional listening skills;
- Excellent pre-call planning skills.
- You must supply a clean driver's abstract within 30 days of hiring.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on APPLY NOW button
- Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter will redirect to APPLY NOW
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”