Location: Saint Augustin
Brand/Division: Construction Equipment
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since the 1940s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents, and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
The Territory Manager is responsible for managing a sale and rentals of equipment within his/her assigned graphical territory while ensuring market share growth and developing customer relationships. He/she will also be responsible updating the CRM (Customer Relation Management) system as well as for submitting and attaining monthly sales budgets and forecasts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote, market, and sell products and services as offered by Strongco.
- Identify prospect & cultivate relationships with existing & potential customers through in-person and site visits.
- Provide monthly and yearly sales forecasts on a timely basis.
- Gathering of market information regarding trends and pricing.
- Conduct trade-in and submit appraisal information.
- Preparing initial costing sheets, prospective sales opportunities.
- Facilitate the smooth completion of sales transactions and conduct deliveries of equipment on site.
- Liaison with customer(s) and employer.
- Assist with government or private tender bidding opportunities RFQs/RFPs;
- Manage all costs associated with territory management (expenses).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the various industries and related environments that Strongco serve and participate in.
- Strong work ethic with outgoing personality, leadership skills.
- Ability to plan and implement strategies to maintain and grow a clientele base.
- Participate within and contribute to a Team-based sales force.
- Strong inter-personal communication and inter-active abilities;
- Goal and objective-driven;
- Creatively, persistent and exceptional listening skills.
- Attendance and completion of product training.
- Post-secondary diploma, preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant work industry sales experience
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Work/duties are carried out primarily in a combination of minimal office environment, with frequent in person visits within the assigned geographical territory;
- Overnight travel will be required frequently.
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned to the job.
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training, and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”