Number of Positions: 1
Strong People. Strong Brands. Strong Commitments.
Since 40’s, Strongco Corporation of Canada sells, rents and services mobile equipment from manufacturers with globally recognized in sectors such as Volvo, Case, and Manitowoc Crane. Strongco has approximately 500 employees servicing customers from our Canadian branches. At Strongco, you can expect an exciting and rewarding career.
• Prospect, source, and manage potential customers within the defined territory through networking, proactive sales calls, and lead follow-ups; identifying needs and presenting solutions for customers.
• Develop professional working relationships with all current customers in order to encourage repeat business and provide an outstanding customer experience.
• Make outbound prospecting calls to new customers and follow-up calls to existing customers in person, via telephone and e-mail, to maximize sales opportunities through quoting and bid processes.
• Handle inbound inquiries from established and prospective clients and convert them into sales.
• Develop knowledge of product/service offerings in order to provide relevant solutions for to customers.
• Meet and exceed all established sales goals as determined monthly.
• Assist in the creation and submission of bids and quotes as required.
• Assist customers with financing, warranty, delivery and service issues.
• Liaise with manufacturers, and all other relevant parties.
• Conduct onsite product demonstrations/presentations/orientations.
• Maintain accurate records; including sales call reports, expense forms, and other documentation.
• Participate in all required Company training sessions and meetings.
• Participate in industry events as required in order to promote Strongco.
• Build and maintain ongoing market awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, etc.
• Comply with Strongco’s Company and Health & Safety programs and practices.
•Minimum 5-10 years proven sales equipment experience in Alberta and/or Western Canada
•He/she must have the ability to speak effectively in the board room and on work sites
•Must be able to deliver professional level presentations and execute strategic business plans
Are you ready for Strongco?
Get a competitive wage, a solid benefits package, great training and a career progression while being part of the most skilled talents.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax 905-565-3865 indicating the JOB TITLE, THE POSITION AND THE LOCATION. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
“Strongco is an Employment Equity Employer”